On the Radar – Special Events and things to take note of...
- “Pentecost Project” – Thanks so much for your pledges! We're excited to announce that the project was funded. Stay tuned for the product!
- Saying Goodbye – Four of our dear friends (and members) are moving away in the next couple of weeks and we're having a party! Come say "goodbye" to Jake & Elise Watts and Randy & Carrie Kaarre at a BBQ on Thursday @ 6:30 PM at the Munjals [2316 Cloverdale] Bring some drinks or a side to share or some meat to throw on the grill. Please RSVP to Sarah (301-801-0207) if you'd like to come.
- Setup Teams – If you'd like to move deeper in the community by serving at Sunday Worship, we need at least 8 new folks to fill in on our two setup teams by the end of May (they rotate - 2 weeks on/2 weeks off). Contact Ryan (529-2468) if you're interested.
Exploring All Souls – Weekly things we do where you can get to know us better...
- Sunday Worship – Sundays @ 10 AM in the MCT [map] Theater (with coffee & tea at 9:30 in the Lobby). Whether you're a follower of Christ or someone who is skeptical, this is a great chance to experience Christian worship and wrestle with the claims of Jesus. Kid friendly, biblical, with a casual yet reverent atmosphere. Currently, we're reading through Paul's letter to the Philippians to learn how the Kingdom of God is really a way of seeing the world. Come explore Christianity with us!
- Weekly Groups – Gatherings of 5-10 people to share a meal, discuss Scripture, and pray. These are a great way to connect to God by living life in community with others.
- Westside Group – Tuesdays @ 6:30 PM at Beau & Esther McBryde's [1219 Howell St. ~ Esther: 531-9089].
- Southside Group – Thursdays @ 6:30 PM at Rob & Sarah Munjal's [2316 Cloverdale Dr. ~ Sarah: (301) 801-0207].
- Teaching Groups – These are groups that meet for a set time period and are focused on specific content. If you’d like to grow in your understanding of the Bible, theology, or leadership development while sharing a meal and getting to know others then check one of these out.
Have questions about All Souls? Want to get together over coffee, lunch or a beer? Contact Christian (529-5568) or Ryan (529-2468).
Christian & Ryan
Christian & Ryan