1. On Saturday morning we'll be gathering at Caras Park between 9:30 and 9:45 AM to help clean up the Clark Fork! This will probably wrap up by noon, and it's a great thing to bring your kids to!
2. Later that evening we'll get together for a good old fashioned spring barbecue. There will be plenty of wine and beer to wash down one of Marilyn's legendary Hawaiian burgers around the firepit. We'd love to have you join us, even if you can't make it to the morning cleanup!
- WHEN: this Saturday, April 19 @ 7 PM
- WHERE: the Cryder's place (2307 River Road)
- WHO'S INVITED: Friends, family... everyone!